Nally Family Practice
a division of
14800 West Mountain View Blvd., Suite 250
Surprise, Arizona 85374
Phone: (623) 584-7805
Fax: (623) 584-7856
Meet the Doctor >>
- Why choose Nally Family Practice?
We would like to be your nearby Surprise, Arizona, family physician office. Our office is made
up of two practioners, Dr. Adam Nally and his physician assistant, Brad Hall, PA-C. They work
closely together to provide the best care for you and your family.
- Pay Your Bill Online
You can now pay your bill online: Patient Portal.
- Essential Life Facts for Growing Older
1. Death is the number one killer in the world. 2. Life is sexually transmitted. 3. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die. 4. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach that person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/15/2015
- Outside of the Box
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. – Mark Twain Why should we limit ourselves to thinking outside the box. Can’t we just get rid of the box? True discovery consists in seeing what everyone has seen . . . then, thinking what no one […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/14/2015
- Much Ado About Ketosis: Are The Adverse Effects Really That Adverse?
I recently read a blog post decrying anyone that would recommend a low carbohydrate / ketogenic diet to their patients. What?! In fact, this particular blog outlined a number of “adverse reactions” to a ketogenic diet, and based upon these perceived reactions, the writer advised severe caution with its use in just about anyone. It […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/10/2015
- Picosure Tattoo Treatment – 1st Treatment
Tattoo removal used to take 12-20 treatments with a laser and was a pretty painful process. With the PicoSure laser 4-6 treatments often does the job, and with minimal pain. One of my patients was here to follow up on a tattoo removal. He was very impressed and wanted me to be sure I posted […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/4/2015
- Tattoos, Sun Spots & Acne Scars
Do you still have that tattoo of “Jane” on your shoulder that your wife, Jenny, is tired of seeing? Were you unaware at the time that tattoos are the exception to the mantra, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?” Are those age or sun spots becoming more prominent and unsightly? Do you have scarring […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/3/2015
- The Truth is . . . Caloric Restricted Exercise Won’t Work
This post isn’t going to win me any friends . . . in fact, mentioning this topic a few days ago has already angered a number of them and resulted in an online tongue lashing by a few others. However, I can’t resist. And, based on some very persuasive data and personal experience, I don’t […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/30/2015
- Lily’s Chocolate . . . It’s Quite Tastey!!
We just got a sample pack of Lily’s Chocolate. This is a Stevia and erythritol sweetened chocolate that has no aftertaste and doesn’t cause the stomach upset that many experience with chicory root based products. I am always looking for good low carbohydrate alternatives for snacks, as rescue foods, or to assist in baking. My […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/25/2015
- Why Your Oatmeal is Killing Your Libido
Have you noticed that there are a large number of advertisements in the media about checking your testosterone or “Low T” Syndrome? It seems like this is the new advertising trend on the radio and late night TV. Suddenly, everyone’s testosterone is low and men are complaining about their libido, . . . or are […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/17/2015
- Sour Truth about Sweeteners
I am frequently asked about the sweeteners that can be used with a low carbohydrate diet. There are a number of sweeteners available that are used in “LowCarb” pre-processed foods like shakes or bars, or in cooking as alternatives to sugar; however, many of them are not appropriate for use with a true low-carbohydrate/ketogenic diet. […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/15/2015
- Why Does Your Chicken Salad Stop Weight Loss?
I have multiple patients that come to my office that we follow and treat for weight loss and metabolic syndrome. They are discouraged that their weight loss has stopped or is very, very slow. The most frequent problem I find when they bring in their food journals is the “healthy chicken salad.” “What?! But, Doc, Chicken […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 3/27/2015