Nally Family Practice
a division of
14800 West Mountain View Blvd., Suite 250
Surprise, Arizona 85374
Phone: (623) 584-7805
Fax: (623) 584-7856
Meet the Doctor >>
- Why choose Nally Family Practice?
We would like to be your nearby Surprise, Arizona, family physician office. Our office is made up of three practitioners,
Dr. Adam Nally and his physician assistants, Brad Hall, PA-C, and Jenna Lightfoot, PA-C. They work closely together to
provide the best care for you and your family.
- Special Services / Areas of Expertise:
- Skin / Dermatological Revitalization Treatments:
- VIP / Concierge Services Available:
- KetoTalk Podcast #21
Listen to Dr. Nally & Jimmy Moore as they answer the following questions in KetoTalk Podcast #21. How can I get back started on keto again? Do I need to quit keto once I hit my weight loss goal? Is flax and flaxseed oil okay on a ketogenic diet? What to do when you are […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/20/2016
- KetoTalk From the Caribbean Sea
Dr. Nally recently spoke about Low-Carbohydrate/Ketogenic Diets on the 2016 Low Carb Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. While there, he and Jimmy Moore recorded another episode of KetoTalk with Jimmy and the Doc. Listen in to KetoTalk Episode 20: A LIVE Q&A Session From The 2016 Low-Carb Cruise Here’s what Jimmy and Dr. Nally talked about […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/12/2016
- Principle Based KetoDynamic Lifestyle
After talking to a number of people, patients and other low carbohydrate / ketogenic doctors over the last few months, there is a tremendous need for a principle based approach to a ketogenic lifestyle. This approach, however, must be simple. So many of the approaches to health and weight loss I read about are complex […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 5/10/2016
- Will A Ketogenic Diet Protect You from the #FitchSlap?
Join Dr. Nally this evening when he appears as a special Guest Host with Vicki Fitch, veteran author, speaker, business coach. He appears live on blab tonight on Vick’s #HeSaidRedSaid at 7:30pm PST. You click here to subscribe to the live blabcast. Find out if Dr. Nally can handle the pressure. Will a Low-Carb, High-Fat […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/25/2016
- Can You Gain Muscle On A Ketogenic Diet?
Listen in to Ketotalk Podcast #19 where we talk about inflammatory foods, building muscle with a ketogenic diet & how ketosis affects the Baby Boomer Generation. Keto Talk is cohosted by 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb” and Arizona Osteopath and Board Certified Obesity Medicine physician […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/21/2016
- The Alzheimer’s Carb Up Puzzle Piece
Alzheimer’s Disease is a progressively devastating, fatal disease that affects 5.2 million Americans and over 44 million people throughout the world. This disease is often more difficult on the families and caregivers, then on the patient’s themselves. With my office located near three of the country’s largest retirement communities, it is a disease that […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/15/2016
- Ketogenic Lifestyle Side-Effect: Pregnancy
Be warned, a ketogenic diet may cause pregnancy . . . ! Infertility and poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common occurrence in women with insulin resistance, pre-diabetes and diabetes. When treated with a ketogenic lifestyle, these symptoms often improve dramatically, and in fact, I’ve had a number of women in my medical practice, previously […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/14/2016
- KetoDynamic Successes . . .
As I reviewed my website recently, I realized that I have posted lots of science but I’ve never posted any success stories. So, as patient’s are comfortable & willing to share, I will begin posting these experiences here on the blogosphere for the world to witness their successes and the power of the KetoDynamic […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/10/2016
- Is Ketosis Really Bad For You?
A patient recently asked me how bad being in nutritional ketosis was for her. I responded that the worse problem I’ve seen recently is the patient that broke his toe when he slipped on bacon grease. Are there risks with a ketogenic diet? Yes, but these usually only occur when you cheat or fall off […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/9/2016
- Too Much Fat on a Ketogenic Diet?
If you are interested in the low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet, then this is the podcast for you. We zero in exclusively on all the questions people have about how being in a state of nutritional ketosis and the effects it has on your health. There are a lot of myths about keto floating around […]
- Source:The KetoDynamic Antidote, by DocMuscles 4/7/2016